GENERAL CONDITIONS *Go to the Registration Form
Being an artist of the GZ-XPO/GROUP includes the following:
SPECIAL: If you become a member before 10 September you may participate as well
in 2 exhibitions in 2019
- Inclusion in at least 3 art events in Europe during 2020 with 1 or more artworks not larger
than 100cm x 100 cm(4 sqm in case of sculpture) * The exhibition space and conditions may differ
in each exhibition.
- The option to participate in at least 3 exhibitions is valid during 2020.
* After this period membership will be renewed in mutual accordance.
- Art works of members will be included in 1 printed edition of GZ-ARTMAGAZINE that will be published at least once a year.
- GaleriaZero will not charge any commissions in case of sales. (In some ocassions an involved art gallery may charge a commission of 25%)
- Membership includes promotion in social media, press releases, cultural agenda,s , magazines / catalogues and any other relevant media for the promotion of the artworks.
- Members are selectable for individual exhibitions, art fair participations and similar events.
- Temporary storage of artworks between the exhibitions if necessary.
- Free facility of invitation and recomendation letters for Visa or sponsors.
- Packing of the artworks after exposure will be free of costs.
- Transport and eventual border formalities will be responsability of the artist but for small parcels ocassionally there may be exceptions in mutual accordance.
- GaleriaZero will not be responsable for any damage or loss. Nor for any program changes due
to unforeseen circumstances.
- Being an artist of the GZ-XPO/GROUP requiers an economic participation of 500 Euros and is valid
until the end of 2020 * This amount must be formalized not later than 1 week after receiving the invoice
GZ-XPO/GROUP is an iniciative of GaleriaZero - contemporary art, Kamer 52, Zandheuvel 52 b,
4901 HW, Oosterhout,The Netherlands * Chamber of Commerce / NL reg.number: 34322694